- 6:30 a.m. - Dusk (April - September)
- 7:30 a.m. – dusk ( October – March) Drinking fountains shut down for the winter.
Please observe the following rules.
Ordinance O2000-52, Section 42.
- Dogs and/or domestic animals must be kept on leash no longer than 8 feet
- Dogs and/or domestic animal’s feces are to be disposed of in a trash receptacle
- Commercial watercraft are prohibited in city of Sammamish marine areas
- Cutting, removal or destruction of plant life or property is prohibited
- Parking in designated areas only / no parking after closing time
- Unauthorized possession of firearms or other weapons is prohibited
- Household and / or commercial garbage dumping is prohibited
- Overnight camping is prohibited except in designated areas
- Model aircraft and rockets allowed in designated areas only
- Horseback riding prohibited except in designated areas
- Swimming is prohibited in boat launch areas
- Swimming is allowed in designated areas only
- Keep all vehicles on roadways
- All fireworks are prohibited
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- Golfing is prohibited
- Parks close at dusk
- Please use provided trash receptacles
- Please refrain from feeding wildlife
For information or to report vandalism, please call the Parks and Recreation Department
at: (425) 295-0585. Enjoy your visit and thank you for taking care of our parks!