1. Summary of all revenues and expenditures for the last five years.
2. Summary and explanation of all debt incurred, and or paid off for the last five years. –List of all current debt.
3. Planned future debt
4. Any and all plans for tourism revenues.
5. All revenues where Sammamish earns money.
6. All grants applied to by the City of Sammamish for the last ten years
7. All grants received in the last ten years.
8. All donations given to the City and the person who has given the monies for the last ten years.
9. What is the City assessed value on properties?
10. What is the City’s budget at the current MSD tax rate per $100. (Should be around $2.33).
11. What are revenues for property taxes for the last five years?
12. What are the expenditures for property taxes under contractual services for the last five years.
13. Please provide a full investment plan for the last five years.
14. What percentage of property tax is dedicated to general debt? (List for the last five years.)
15. The growth plan for the next five years.
16. All emails, texts, documents etc. on how Sammamish can find a loop hole in the YMCA contract to make them pay rent for the building they are using.
17. Copies of all transportation program schedules
UPDATE: Requests clarified for items 16-17 below. Changes in **:
16. All emails, texts, documents etc. *for the past 10 years* on how Sammamish can find a loop hole in the YMCA contract to make them pay rent for the building they are using.
17. Copies of all transportation program schedules*/transportation plans (possibly bus, taxi, helicopter, etc.)
CLARIFICATION: The below was sent as PRR #2113 but is a clarification to points #6 & #7 of this request:
RE: GRANTS All grants the city have applied for 1999 to current. The amount for each grant and if the grant was given, and how it was spent. All grants the City of Sammamish has given since 1999 and who it was given to. Thank you. Layna
3/12/18 - Provided expected completion date of September 3, 2018. - TCM
7/12/18 - Sent email update. - TCM
8/7/18 - Requested clarification from requestor. - TCM
8/20/18 - Emailed requestor with update, first installment, and clarification. - TCM
9/24/18 - Marked request as abandoned - requestor did not retrieve 2nd installment within 30 days. - TCM