1. Any and all records (including notes, emails, and text messages) documenting tardiness of city employee John Krauss which are the basis of issuing discipline to city employee John Krauss for tardiness.
2. Documents related to any disciplinary actions issued to any city employee disciplined for tardiness from January 2015 to the present date.
3. Copies of any and all records (including notes, emails, and text messages) related to the city's review and/or investigation of hostile workplace/bullying complaint filed by city employee John Krauss in 2018, including the findings and disposition of the complaint.
4. Copies of all records (including notes, emails, and text messages, meeting calendars) regarding the performance, management, or discipline of city employee John Krauss; to include any records generated by Glenn Akramoff while engaged as an employee or consultant of the city.
5. All Records documenting transmission of an email to former city manager Lyman Howard on April 26, 2017 with the subject line "video". Additionally all city records (including notes, emails, and text messages) related to the forwarding and review of said email to and by other city employees or Glenn Akramoff, including records of any employees accessing the email and video of dumping/improper handling of storm water and catch basin waste.
6. All records and correspondence documenting the reporting to the Washington Department of Ecology of the illegal/improper handling of storm water and catch basin waste documented in the video attachment of the April 26, 2017 email to former city manager Lyman Howard with the subject line "video".
7. All records of any investigation or review, and discipline issued to any city employee pertaining to the illegal/improper handling or dumping of storm water and catch basin waste documented in the video attachment of the April 26, 2017 email with the subject line "video" to former city manager Lyman Howard.
8. Copy of letter of resignation from former city employee Kylie Thompson.
9. All records (including notes, emails, and text messages) related to Tanya Rock or any other city employee directing city employees to keep track of or monitor the work of city employee John Krauss, and any records documenting the tracking or monitoring of the work of John Krauss.
*Please provide all records in electronic PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org*
1/3/19-Received a handwritten public record request. Entered into public record request manager. AK
1/10/19 - Sent 5-day notice via email. First installment date is expected for Feb 1, 2019 with expected completion date of Sep. 27, 2019. - TCM
1/14/19 - Requested clarification for point #2. If not received by 2/13/19, will process as written. - TCM
5/24/19 - Provided first installment via Hightail. Contained installment 1 for Request 1 and complete installment for Request 8. Second installment containing atty reviewed records for Request 1 and possibly responsive records to Request 5 expected on July 1, 2019. - TCM
6/27/19 - Provided second installment via Hightail with third expected by Aug 2, 2019. Expected to include installments for Requests 3, 6, & 7. - TCM
9/19/19 - Sent clarification request to Mr. Krauss. If none received by 10/21/19, process request 4 to the broadest extent. - TCM
10/25/19 - Provided installment 4 via Hightail. - TCM
10/29/19 - Provided supplemental file to Installment 4 for part 2 of request via Hightail. - TCM