1) Request electronic copies of public records of any and all tree removal permits submitted by all residents of the City of Sammamish that were not processed/denied further processing/not approved by the Sammamish Permit Center from January 2015 to June 2019 due to a location of the tree on property that was deemed too close to a stream or environmentally sensitive area as listed on the King County iMAP system.
2) Request electronic copies of public records of any and all tree removal permits that were granted by the Sammamish Permit Center for any trees located within a 150 foot environmentally sensitive area streams/wetlands buffer located inside city limits from January 2015 to June 2019, to all those that are the requestors.
3) Request electronic copies of public records in the last five years pertaining to the approval process, how that process was conducted, waivers or exemptions provided and on what basis, including any pending permitting requests for the development of Parcel 0224069130, and summary of development requests for Parcel 0224069130. This parcel contains known environmentally sensitive areas not represented on the King County iMAP system, and has had developer requests for development including the planned removal of trees on the parcel. The location and existence of environmentally sensitive areas on Parcel 0224069130 is witnessed first-hand and when referenced against the King County iMAP system, they are not represented.
4) Request any and all public records pertaining to the City of Sammamish's efforts to contact King County and verify any known discrepancies of the King County iMAP system that has been brought to the City's attention by Sammamish residents. Emails, correspondence, or any systemic submission history in the past five years that may provide a history of the City of Sammamish's attempts to contact the King County office in charge of maintaining the iMAP system.
5) Please provide the ordinance, city direction decision, or any documentation that specifically directs the City of Sammamish Permitting Office to utilize the King County iMAP system as the authoritative system of determining justification for issuing or not issuing permits to residents. Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you on this Public Record Request.
6/17/19 - Provided first installment via email. Expected resume work date is 8/19/19, second installment date 9/13/19, and completion date 3/27/20. - TCM