Dear Sir or Madam,
Pursuant to the state statutes regarding public information, I am inquiring to whether you can provide the following information:
1. A copy of any existing records showing information regarding depositor names, amounts and dates for unrefunded cash escrows, cash deposits, performance or construction bonds which have been deposited with your municipality that are currently available for release.
2. A copy of any records showing the (i) payee or vendor names, (ii) check issue dates, (iii) check number, and (iv) dollar amounts of any uncashed /stale-dated vendor checks that have aged more than six months from the date of this letter in an amount equal to or greater than one thousand dollars ($1,000.00).
3. Financial spreadsheet, ledger, or any other accounting record of property tax overpayments, or claimed/unredeemed tax lien certificates which have been refundable for more than six months from the date of this letter showing the (i) payee names (ii) check issue dates, (iii) check numbers, and (iv) dollar amounts over $1,000.00.
4. For the above three requests please include all the necessary claim forms, affidavits and instructions required for the reissuance of the deposits/outstanding/stale dated checks or refunds.
5. At what frequency are these records updated? Monthly, quarterly, semiannually, annually or upon request? Please confirm, if uncashed checks are remitted to state unclaimed property bureau. If so, after what aging period?
Thank you in advance for your assistance with this request.
2/16/21 - Request sent to Finance Dept - FWDed to Clerks and logged by myself in the PRR system. Determined there were no responsive records - emailed Requestor and closed request. - TCM