City of Sammamish - COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information & Resources
· SE 4th St between 2018th Ave SE and 225th Pl SE: Temporary lane restriction with flagger control will be expected during working hours -- 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. For more updates, please view the project page.
· 228th Intersection Improvements: Five new street lights will be installed between SE 24th and SE 20th St starting Monday, January 28. This work may result in temporary lane restrictions and other traffic impacts.
PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
· Stratmoor (E. Main DR and 218th Ave SE): Intermittent construction traffic is expected with the area.
· Margaret Mead Elementary: The School district has begun work on the new elementary school, expect construction traffic and periodic lane closures along 216th Ave NE and NE 16th St.
· Taylor Short Plat (SE 20th and 215th): The developer continues to work across the site and frontage. Expect construction traffic along SE 20th.
· Windham Square Two The developer will begin clearing for the project. Expect construction traffic along NE 8th and 235th Ave NE.
· Augustine Short Plat: The developer continues to work on this project site. Expect construction traffic along 212th Ave SE.
· Irongate Short Plat: The developer continues to work on this project site. Expect construction traffic along Issaquah Beaver Lake Road.
· ZQH Short Plat: The developer will be working along the frontage of East Lake Sammamish Parkway just north of SE 33rd and the 7-11.
· Pine Lake Middle School is working on the site ballfield improvements and miscellaneous items across the site. Expect intermittent construction traffic along 228th Ave SE.
· Richter Short Plat: The developer will begin clearing for the project. Expect construction traffic along 248th Ave. SE.
· Evie's Lane Short Plat: The developer is extending the driving road to the north of 240th Place off Issaquah-Fall City Rd.
· Discovery Elementary School addition: Construction traffic will be entering the site primarily off of SE 24th Street, with some entering off of 228th Ave SE.
News & Events