My Sammamish


If this is an emergency, call 911.

If you are reporting a police matter such as a parking, traffic complaint or any non-emergency incident, please call our 24-hour communications center at (206)296-3311 or report online for non-emergent crimes.

Please let us know if you have noted a problem with our roads or city property, or if you have a specific concern, please use our new service(formerly the Citizen's Action Request) to submit your report.