· Louis Thompson Road at 210th Pl SE: One lane is open to through traffic while traffic control is provided by a trailer mounted temporary signal system. Please see the project page for more information.
· SE 4th St between 2018th Ave SE and 225th Pl SE: During the week of 12/10, the bumpiest stretch of SE 4th Street will be paved to provide a smoother surface for maintenance during the winter months. The approximate paving limits are just east of 218th Pl SE to 225th Pl SE. Because of the lengthy construction zone needed to place the temporary surface, traffic delays will be longer than normal. Please consider using an alternate route around the project. The paving is currently scheduled for Monday, December 10th, but may need to be rescheduled due to rain. Temporary lane restriction with flagger control will be expected during working hours -- 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. For more updates, please view the project page.
· 228th Intersection Improvements: Signal work is scheduled for Monday, December 17th on 228th Ave SE/ Issaquah-Pine Lake rd SE/ SE 30th St to provide westbound right turn overlap signal. The intersection will be controlled by uniformed police officers from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. Construction has paused along 228th Ave SE to extend turn pockets at the intersections starting at NE 8th and down to Issaquah Pine Lake Road. These intersection improvements have mostly been completed with the exception of the remaining street lighting. This work is expected to be completed in December when the new street lights become available.
· Other traffic signal work: During the week of Monday, December 17th, signal work will also take place in several intersections along 228th/Sahalee (from NE 37th Way all the way south to SE 10th St) and on East Lake Sammamish Pkwy/ Louis Thompson Rd. During work, traffic signals will remain operational but a traffic lane may be closed.
PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
· Stratmoor (E. Main DR and 218th Ave SE): Intermittent construction traffic is expected with the area.
· Margaret Mead Elementary: The School district has begun work on the new elementary school, expect construction traffic and periodic lane closures along 216th Ave NE and NE 16th St.
· Taylor Short Plat (SE 20th and 215th): The developer continues to work across the site and frontage. Expect construction traffic along SE 20th.
· Windham Square Two The developer will begin clearing for the project. Expect construction traffic along NE 8th and 235th Ave NE.
· Augustine Short Plat: The developer continues to work on this project site. Expect construction traffic along 212th Ave SE.
· Irongate Short Plat: The developer continues to work on this project site. Expect construction traffic along Issaquah Beaver Lake Road.
· ZQH Short Plat: The developer will be working along the frontage of East Lake Sammamish Parkway just north of SE 33rd and the 7-11.
· Pine Lake Middle School is working on the site ballfield improvements and miscellaneous items across the site. Expect intermittent construction traffic along 228th Ave SE.
· Richter Short Plat: The developer will begin clearing for the project. Expect construction traffic along 248th Ave. SE.
· Evie's Lane Short Plat: The developer is extending the driving road to the north of 240th Place off Issaquah-Fall City Rd.
· Discovery Elementary School addition: Construction traffic will be entering the site primarily off of SE 24th Street, with some entering off of 228th Ave SE.
News & Events