1) I would like to receive all invoices from all attorneys representing the City of Sammamish related to the East Lake Sammamish Trail from August 31, 2017 to the present.
2) I also would like to receive record of payment of all such bills from July 31, 2015 to the present.
3) I also am requesting all correspondence between the City and Council Members and the Surface Transportation Board,
4) I also am requesting all correspondence between the City and Council Members and the Sammamish Home Owners (SHO).
5) Finally, I am requesting all correspondence if any between the City and Council Members and Richard Welsh and/or National Association of Reversionary Property Owners (NARPO) Thank you for your time!
UPDATE: 1) Looking for invoices from October - present.
UPDATE #2: 1) Looking for the breakdown of the community contributions for the trail separated from the other community contributions. 2) Looking for invoices and payments for Slover & Loftus. (Created PRR #2039 to address this.)
2/16/18 - Clarified request with Ms. Bird via email.
2/20/18 - Sent emails regarding SHO to requestor via Hightail. - TCM
3/7/18 - Sent requested Kenyon Disend invoices. - TCM
3/8/18 - Update #2 provided. - TCM
3/15/18 - Sent attorney-provided and reviewed invoices via email. Received clarification regarding Update 2 item #1. Checking with City Attorney's Office to obtain responsive records. - TCM
3/29/18 - All responsive records appear to have been sent. Update #2 will be addressed in PRR #2039.