REPEATED REQUESTS FROM FIVE MONTHS AGO.
1. All SAMMAMISH CITY police reports, legal reports, transfer requests on the Moises Radcliffe case, Jan. 25, 2016. (The County has told me that the City has their own records.)
2. Name and badge number of Moises Radcliffe’s father who works for the Seattle Police Department.
3. All city emails and texts sent about Moises Radcliffe murder.
4. All case transfer reports citing who and why Sammamish police chief allowed Seattle police to investigate Moises Radcliffe murder? (The County has told me that the City has their own records.)
5. Which police officers from Sammamish investigated the Seattle Police Department when they killed a person investigating the Radcliffe case?
6. All internal investigations made by the City of Sammamish police chief into the Seattle police department as they were investigating the Moises Radcliffe case and killed Mi’Chance Dunlap-Gittens.
6. All records and policy regarding Sammamish police chief to give the Radcliffe case to the Seattle Police Department? All emails, texts, etc. pertaining to the Radcliffe murder or transfer of case or conclusion of case. (The County has told me that the City has their own records.)
7. All full rental agreements between King County and Sammamish.
8. Which Sheriff from Sammamish was assigned to investigate the Mi’Chance Dunlap-Gittens shooting.
9. All internal reports on the Mi’Chance Dunlap-Gittens shooting.(The County has told me that the City has their own records.)
10. All records (including search warrants) of Seattle police officers asking for the Sheriff’s help in Des Moines when they were investigating the Moises Radcliffe case.
11. All videos of the Mi’Chance Dunlap-Gittens raid and killing.
12. All people in attendance at the Mi’Chance Dunlap-Gittens killing.
13. Who is the officer who shot and killed Mi’Chance Dunlap-Gittens?
14. All emails about the Mi’Chance Dunlap-Gittens shooting. Incident numbers: C17004827 * C17004307 * #K17028074 * #K17031362 * #K17031959 * #K17032524 * ART2017-001 * UOF2017-009 * K14160394 * K14236264 * K15067755 * K17278443 * K17407835 *
CLARIFICATION: Would like to add the following keywords to #14: Moises Radcliffe; Transfer case to Seattle police department; Officer Radcliffe; Police officer's son was killed; Ka’Deidre Rials; Mi’Chance Dunlap-Gittens
10/2/18 - Referred to KCSO for police records. Will work to fulfill other portions of request with first installment expected 10/12/18 and final installment 11/2/18 pending the need for attorney review which may extend the date. - TCM
10/3/18 - First installment of records available on USB (records for Q3). Records for Q14 undergoing attorney review. Records for Q7 sent previously under PRR 1985. Sent email with info along with new expected completion date of 11/7/18 based on attorney review. Rest of request complete. - TCM
10/8/18 - With new clarification provided, additional responsive records were located. Additional were sent for attorney review, extending expected review date to Nov. 30, 2018. Emailed an update to the requestor. - TCM
11/7/18 - Sent email informing that attorney-reviewed records are now available and the request has been closed. Files loaded onto new USB. - TCM