Become an Event Sponsor Now!
2023 Event Sponsorship Packet
Putting together a community event or program is a lot of work and takes a lot of resources! The City manages around 20 events and programs annually that are perfect ways to get your business in front of potential and existing customers all while showing your support for the community. We are currently seeking sponsors and partners for the following events and programs:
City website: 988,665 page views in 2022
Event guide: distributed to homes and businesses
Recreation guide: mailed up to 50,000 residents
Weekly E-Newsletters to 10,000 followers
Social media: 4,668 Twitter followers; 2,170 Instagram followers; 8,600 followers on Facebook
How do we advertise for events to ensure maximum attendance?
- City website information
- Listing on local and regional event calendars
- Banner on 228th
- Advertising in the City Update (in the Reporter newspaper)
- Day-of event signage
- Press releases to area media
- Series of display ads in local papers
- Posters distributed to local businesses
- Facebook Page and Twitter
- Messages to email subscribers
- City newsletter
- Cross-promotions with partners
- Advertisement on Next Door, Patch and PeachJar
- And, much more!
We are always looking for help via in-kind donations of various items like kids’ activities, giveaways, rental equipment and much more!