Skip to the main content
Sammamish Town Center (not licensed)

Request A House Check

Sammamish Police Department

Chief of Police

Steven Lysaght
(425) 295 0770

Sammamish Police Department

Police Executive Assistant

Alana Hall
(425) 295 0775

House Check Request Form

Note:  Effective 07/01/23 We will no longer conduct house checks on  homes that are equipped with alarm or camera systems.  We also cannot conduct house checks if someone is staying on the premises, for officer safety.  House checks are if you are going to be out of town for a minimum of five days up to a maximum time of two weeks.  We will not honor repetitive or consecutive house check requests to increase the two week period. 

 A Sammamish police officer will be sent on random checks of your home during your absence.  This service is available for City of Sammamish residents only.   

The Sammamish Police Department will make every reasonable attempt to monitor your property during your vacation. However, circumstances could prevent us from performing this service on any day, series of days, or even the entirety of your absence. 

Please download and complete the House Check Request form and return it to the listed address prior to your departure:

Sammamish Police Department

801 - 228th Avenue SE

Sammamish, WA 98075

You can mail it to the address above or email it to  


Home Security / CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)-Home security - King County