King County Metro no longer requires masks on public transit. Masks are not required, but still strongly recommended.
What buses go through Sammamish?
Metro has three bus lines that go through Sammamish. The routes are listed below. You can find maps to all the routes by going to King County's bus route directory.
KC Metro Route 216
Serving Bear Creek P&R, Sammamish, Issaquah, Eastgate, Mercer Island, Downtown Seattle
KC Metro Route 269
Serving Issaquah, Pine Lake, Sahalee, Bear Creek P&R, Overlake
Sound Transit Route 554
Serving Sammamish, Issaquah, Eastgate, Mercer Island, Downtown Seattle
KC Metro Route 219 - not in service
This route remains suspended for the foreseeable future.
Paying for the bus
How to pay for the bus
You can pay for KC Metro buses with an ORCA card (bus pass), using the Transit GO Ticket app on your phone, or with cash or tickets.
How much to pay for the bus
- See bus fares for King County Metro
- See fares for Sound Transit
- Learn about reduced fare options for transit
Where to buy ORCA Cards and Bus Tickets
- You can purchase ORCA cards at many locations around the region
- You can also order ORCA cards online
- See how to order ORCA cards over the phone or by mail
Plan a trip!
Enter your origin and destination to see available routes.
- Use KC Metro's mapping tool to plan your trip.
- Use Sound Transit's mapping tool to plan your trip.
Get transit alerts
Sign up for transit alerts through King County Metro.