The Parks and Recreation Commission is an advisory group to the City Council. It provides input on issues relating to the delivery of parks and recreation services to Sammamish citizens. Commissioners are appointed by the City Council for four-year terms that are staggered.
The Commission welcomes and encourages public comment about park planning, capital projects, facilities, events, and programs. You can email all the Parks and Recreation Commission or attend a commission meeting. Meetings typically take place at 6:30 pm on the first Wednesday of each month at City Hall.
- Lingou (Zoe) Jiang, Position 1 (term ends January 31, 2025)
- Jason Shirk, Position 2 (term ends January 31, 2025)
- Tracey Smith, Position 3 (term ends January 31, 2025)
- Sid Gupta, Position 4 (term ends January 31, 2026)
- Henry (Hank) Klein, Position 5 (term ends January 31, 2026)
- Roberto Ruiz, Position 6 (term ends January 31, 2027)
- Chris Davis, Position 7 (term ends January 31, 2027)
- Nancy Way, Position 8 (term ends January 31, 2024)
- Mark Perry, Position 9 (term ends January 31, 2024)