The Maintenance and Operations Division of Public Works is responsible for maintaining the City’s roads and stormwater management system, including:
- 415 lane miles of city streets,
- over 12,000 storm drains, and
- 458 stormwater facilities.
The maintenance division serves our community regularly by:
- clearing snow and ice from our streets;
- clearing trees that fall in the right-of-way;
- managing maintenance contracts to oversee stormwater pond mowing and maintenance;
- repairing damaged sidewalks; and
- responding to spills.
Have a concern about our roads, storm drains, or trees in the roadway or sidewalk? The fastest and easiest way to let us know is to fill out a request on MySammamish. For all emergencies, call 9-1-1.