Northeast Sammamish Park
This small 4-acre park is located at the main entrance to Sahalee.
6:30 am - Dusk from April - September
7:30 am - Dusk from October - March
Parking lot gates are open from 8am to 30 minutes after sunset.
This former King County Park was transferred to the City of Sammamish after incorporation. Restoration projects completed to date include:
- resurfacing the tennis courts;
- resurfacing and updating the basketball court;
- renovation of the parking lot and pathways;
- landscape renovations; and
- replacing the children’s play area.