Skip to the main content
Sammamish Town Center (not licensed)

File A Report

Non-Emergency Complaints

Complaints that are considered police matters should be reported to the King County Sheriff’s Office. You may call their 24-hour communications line at 206-296-3311 or report online (for non-emergent crimes).

Examples of non-emergency complaints to report to the Sheriff's Office:

  • Noise
  • Parking

Filing a Code Complaint

Code complaints are vital to ensuring our community is safe and attractive. Filing a code complaint is a legal matter that should not be taken lightly. To file a formal complaint with the Code Compliance Division, simply submit a code violation report below.

Reports and emails received are part of the public record and subject to disclosure under the Public Records Act, RCW 42.56. The City of Sammamish will only release information by Public Disclosure Request or by order of a court of law.