Skip to the main content
Sammamish Town Center (not licensed)

Request Case Details

Requesting Case Details

Would you like more information related to a specific code case? Please submit a Public Record Request to the City.

Your Public Record Request should include:

  • Address and parcel number;
  • Code case number (if known);
  • The type of document you are requesting. Examples include:
    • photos of violation(s);
    • notices mailed to property owners;
    • outstanding invoices;
    • canceled/incomplete permits;
    • repair agreements with property owners; and
    • date or date range of documents being requested.

Code response map coming soon!