Town Center is continuing to evolve into a vibrant, urban, family-friendly gathering place. A place where our residents will be able to live, work, learn, create and play, surrounded by Sammamish's natural and unique beauty.
Town Center combines living, working, getting around, and gathering. A comprehensive network of street and pedestrian connections links residential and commercial buildings. With a central green space and a variety of civic and public spaces, it's a place for community. It will provide a diversity of much-needed services and activities.
With so much just around the corner, this webpage has been designed to keep you up to date. We hope you’ll visit often!
Town Center Features
Town Center will feature:
- A public gathering space to serve as Sammamish’s “living room” -- it will host public art, concerts, and the farmer's market
- A variety of new retail opportunities that will reduce the need to travel off the plateau for services
- Safe and attractive pedestrian and bicycle opportunities, including access to regional trails
- A diversity of housing types for Sammamish residents
- Thoughtful integration with surrounding neighborhoods
Town Center Background and Resources
Please visit the Background and Resources page to learn more about the Town Center planning process. You can download adopted plans and environmental documents.